|Position||Electrical Engineer or Technologist|
|Location||Edmonton, Whitehorse, and Yellowknife|
|Date Posted||Mon, Mar 12 2018|
You may skip the registration process and send resumes directly to:
1. Professional engineer licensed to practice electrical engineering in the province of Alberta, the Northwest Territories, or the Yukon Territory with at least seven years of current experience in building electrical systems design for construction; or
2. Certified electrical technologist licensed to practice electrical engineering in the province of Alberta, the Northwest Territories, or the Yukon Territory with at least ten years of current experience in building electrical systems design for construction.
The incumbent will work under the direction of our Electrical Engineering Manager.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
1. Perform the electrical engineering aspects of various types of projects assigned to you with tasks including preparation of engineered electrical documents, participate in bid evaluation, perform in-house and site construction administration and commissioning.
2. Serve as point of contact with clients for your projects and when necessary for other projects.
3. Periodically supervise up to two other electrical technical staff on a project-by-project basis.
4. Periodically visit construction sites in and out of the province to review general conformance of the construction with our electrical construction documents.
5. Perform evaluation of existing facilities, prepare engineering reports, test and commissioning data sheets and the like.
6. Manage the fee/time allocations on your projects.
7. Assist with or prepare proposals.
8. Participate in marketing and enhancing FSC’s business using your qualifications and certifications.
9. Complete other related tasks as expected of an electrical professional of the above-indicated capacity.
·Comprehensive Health, EAP & Dental Benefits
|Log in and apply for this job|
|Register new Jobseeker Profile|