|Position||Environmental Team Leader|
|Date Posted||Wed, Aug 29 2018|
Our client is seeking an Environmental Team Leader to join the Geotechnical,Environmental and Materials Engineering team in the Toronto office.
Under the supervision of the Vice-President of Operations of Ontario, the TeamLeader will be adept at using knowledge, innovation and acquired experience to take the Environmental Practice to the forefront of the field.
* Provide consulting services in conjunction with environmental assessment and remediation of sites;
* Enhance, develop and mobilize the team of professionals and technicians;
* Plan, assign, coordinate and supervise work, projects and activities performed by the team;
* Chair periodic communication and meetings for the team;
* Help manage the training plans and career development of employees;
* Provide effective leadership, direction and support for members of the team;
* Assist in recruitment of professionals.
* Designated Substances and Hazardous Materials Surveys;
* Works with project managers to ensure that projects are set up and executed in full compliance with quality standards and regulations;
* Determine areas of potential improvement and direct the implementation of change to address these areas;
* Provides the role of Quality Assurance Reviewer for Environmental projects, designs and deliverables.
* Responsible for assisting business development in managing and delivering environmental engineering initiatives and action plans in the GTA;
* Build and/or support client relationships at the appropriate level, working in conjunction with senior leadership team;
* Participate in regional strategic planning meetings;
* Implement up-to-date business processes.
* A minimum of 12 years of experience in the field of environmental consulting;
* Experience of managing a portfolio or projects and a team of project engineers;
* University Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering;
* Member of the Professional Engineer Ontario (PEO) and/or Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario (APGO);
* Superior communication skills, written and spoken;
* Willingness and ability to travel throughout southern Ontario;
* Eligibility and willingness to become registered with Ontario Ministry of Environment as a ''Qualified Person'' for ESA''s.
You may skip the candidate registration process and send your resume directly
All qualified candidates will be contacted promptly with more details.
|Log in and apply for this job|
|Register new Jobseeker Profile|